Author Topic: NAKED MONGOLIAN WOMEN (you know the drill)  (Read 5485 times)

jdog2050

• View Profile
NAKED MONGOLIAN WOMEN (you know the drill)
« on: December 16, 2007, 08:16:54 AM »
http://theoldhun.com/mongolia/index.shtml

One of the surprises in coming to asia was how beautiful Mongolian, kazakh, Laotian, and Vietnamese women are.  At this point, I really despise a lot of the foreigners I see who are just into the giggly little future money grabbers.  Give me a woman who can wrangle a horse I say!

Protip: site is a bit janky, hit one of the silver buttons to move the set forward.

brilhasti

• All you do is break me - and put me in a cage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:51:48 PM »
Blur out the evil pubic hair!

Amaterasu

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 01:36:38 PM »
i hope these aren't the best mongolia has to offer

Orkendark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
I have no complaints with them.

Ashlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »
This thread makes me want Mongolian BBQ not the Mongo women.

Arador

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 11:22:54 PM »
Not extraordinary but pretty damn cute. And yeah rather have a mediocre looking girl who knows shit than a beautiful idiot.

Travesty

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 12:11:14 AM »
How do you know they're smart?  I'd rather have a beautiful girl who's smart!

Myrcelle

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 01:13:20 AM »
Very cute.

Arador

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 01:17:17 AM »
Quote from: Travesty
Was more a generic statement. Meh I'm tired.

jdog2050

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 06:31:41 AM »
Quote from: Travesty
Well, unsaid thing is eye of the beholder, etc.  But, in general, I didn't mean smart in the sense that they'd fix your computer--I meant smart as in sociable, witty, and ability to not be a fucking moron.  In general, Mongolian women have that; in a country where it's in the negative temperature digits for half the year, being a moron is not a good survival trait.

Fallout

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 06:44:10 AM »
I just think I'm more attracted to Mongolian women for no reason other than the fact that they seem badass hanging out there in the elements.

The thing that makes most Asian women so unattractive for me is that they just seem so fucking useless/helpless. Granted it's nigh impossible/stupid to attempt to apply a stereotype to the whole gender of a continent, but in so many cases it's proven true and unattractive.

Not saying I like a dominatrix, just not somebody that's.. useless or dependent.

Romothecus

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 06:49:59 AM »
No  you have a point, traditional chinese society was highly patriarchal (much like lots of traditional societies :p) and a lot of those attitudes probably still influence things, although I bet the tables are turning now because of the extreme shortage of women.

notxjack

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »
there have been a number of articles written on the sociological strains involved when factories, especially textile factories, move into asian villages because they tend to only employ women and pay like 10x what the men in the area make fishing/farming/whatevering.

jdog2050

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 08:27:52 AM »
Quote from: Romothecus
No  you have a point, traditional chinese society was highly patriarchal (much like lots of traditional societies :p) and a lot of those attitudes probably still influence things, although I bet the tables are turning now because of the extreme shortage of women.
It's really a northeast asian thing.  The south east asians: Thais, Laotians, and vietnamese are patriarchal too, but when it comes down to it, when the money's needed, women will totally do their thing.

I was about to give up on meeting Korean women until I met my girlfriend, and hell, she's more American than anything--she really...REALLY rails against how useless AND codependent NE asian women can be.  At this point, for a good chunk of the women you will meet in NE asia, you have to have one of those 50's male personalities that is completely fine with being the bread-winner.  If that's cool with you, that's cool with me, but don't fucking come to me complaining about how your girlfriend will never introduce you to her family, or hang out later than 11, or can't figure out basic electronics instructions.  Etc, etc.

I could write a book about the experiences I've had and seen with NE asian women.

But, to be sure, it's changing because of the low birth rate...or it was; now a lot of countries are starting to import brides from Vietnam, etc.  Seriously, the Korean government in some cities is giving stipends to poor farmers so that they can go and pick out a bride.  In China, a big trend among farmers is marrying North Korean women (oh, the irony).

Fallout

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »
I'm glad I'm not alone on the view, but I really do have to say that's the main reason.

I just can't imagine having to fucking carry a woman in a relationship; shit would probably drive me crazy.